Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Book Party




My book officially came out on Tuesday!!!


The following night I celebrated Gilding Lily's book launch at the Tahari store on West Broadway. I had my hair and makeup done at the John Barrett salon in Bergdorf Goodman (because I'm useless with a curling iron and wouldn't dream of trying to attach my own fake lashes) and then headed downtown to the party with my sister who had the good forethought to apply extra powder on her face (I didn't and ended up looking like a grease monkey in all the pictures).


Oh welll...at Tahari I saw my lovely editor, Lucia Macro, publicist, Aurora Hughes, and publisher, Liate Stehlik, and of course my wonderful husband, and then started saying hello to all of my friends and hosts, including the gorgeous Emmy Rossum (seriously, the most beautiful woman on the planet) and the world's first super-socialite Tinsley Mortimer, Christie's auctioneer Lydia Fenet, Gilt Groupe's Christian Leone, actress Annie Churchill, AOL exec Tatiana Platt, art consultant Blair Voltz Clarke, New York Times editor Trip Gabriel, former Fox News anchor Laurie Dhue, Bergdorf buyer Elizabeth Hui, publicist Carol Bell and many, many more. I'm still in shock Tom Florio, publisher of Vogue, came, or Anne Dexter-Jones (Sam Ronson's mom) and that the event was as fun as it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home