Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Yes I am working on a sequel


Just wanted to let all of my readers out there know that I am working on a sequel to SOCIAL DEATH and it should be coming out sometime next year. 
 
I can't wait to share more with you all about it. I can tell you that Clyde and Alex are reunited (in a way) and that Clyde is still on the hunt for answers about her mother's death. Right now I'm calling the new book Criminal Lies. Let me know what you think! 
 
And thanks for all the great feedback. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear that so many people are reading and enjoying SOCIAL DEATH, and that people are falling love with Clyde--despite all her numerous faults--just as I had hoped.

If you read the book and liked it, please consider Facebooking it and telling your friends about it. Word of mouth is everything in the publishing industry. You do have the power to make a book a success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home