Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gilding Lily in Texas Monthly, Nashville Lifestyles and LA Confidential

I'm so excited. Gilding Lily made the shopping column on TexasMonthly.com and the Holiday/Golden Globes issue of LA Confidential. There's also a really lovely feature on the book in Nashville Lifestyles this month.

What else is happening besides the usual (albeit somewhat more sober this year) holiday festivities? On Friday I traveled down to D.C. for a book signing in the Urban Chic boutique in Bethesda and since I recently lost my camera I don't have any pictures for you. But the party was great and I had a wonderful time meeting the local DC fashionistas. I also spent an evening at the New York Botanical Gardens dressed in a beautiful white gown and lots of diamonds. (Thanks to Marchesa and Tous!)

One more thing: I've started working on a third book. The creative juices are flowing again and I'm excited to be getting back to doing what I love best--crafting a juicy tale of love, ambition, greed, envy and desire...

2 Comments:

Blogger a. said...

Glad to hear you are busy writing!

December 20, 2008 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger BabsieD said...

Thanks for the mention--I'll shoot you some pics!
xo
BdM

January 2, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home