Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just had to share


So, a couple days ago, Hedge Fund Wives, officially hit bookshelves nationwide. This is always a thrilling but nerve-wracking time. I'm excited about the book finally being available to the public, but also nervous about how it will be received. The way I deal with publication stress is by throwing myself into my next project. But earlier this week I took some time off from writing my third book to attend the "hat" party benefiting the Central Park Conservancy as a guest of my new friend from Los Angeles, the beautiful boutique owner Rochelle Gores. The luncheon, which raised an impressive two million dollars, was something to behold and the Southerner in me felt quite at home amongst all the hats and Easter-egg colored luncheon suits. Plus, I had wonderful tablemates, and miraculously, the weather held up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home