Blog

Friday, June 12, 2009

My Must Haves


Lately I've been reading a lot of "must" lists: must-haves for your closet, must-read books for summer, must-see movies. I'm going to be posting my must lists from time to time over the next few weeks, and to kick off the series I'm starting with my must have beauty products.

Body
1. Rodial Tummy Tuck
2. Orlane Systeme Minceur Slimming System
3. Elemis Japanese Camellia Oil
4. Curel moisturizer

Skin
1. SkinCeuticals Clarifying Cleanser
2. DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask
3. Natura Bisse's Diamond Eye Cream
4. 3Lab's Perfect Mask
5. Biore Triple Action Astrigent

Hair
1. Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner
2. John Barrett Elementage Be Healed Styling Masque

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I can afford many of these "must haves"!

June 15, 2009 at 8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scratch that. Maybe the Garnier shampoo. :-)

June 15, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home