Blog

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Book Party




On Thursday night La Perla threw my book launch party for Hedge Fund Wives at their beautiful boutique on Madison Avenue. I wore a La Perla taffeta pouf dress that reminded me of the sort of dress I would have worn to my high school prom if I'd actually gone. Oh well, better late than never...and I'm pretty sure that in high school I wouldn't have had such a hot date.
The night was a lot fun. So many of my good friends came out to celebrate, we sold out of books, and I actually managed to enjoy myself this time around instead of worrying about who was there and who wasn't. Next week I'm headed to Denver for a party hosted by my dear friends Karen Quinn (author of The Ivy Chronicles, Wife in the Fast Lane and Holly Would Dream) and Auna Jornayvaz. I can't wait!
(Photo credit: www.socialshutterbug.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home